Welcome to Marauder Moments - a chronicle of the Mortimer Street Marauders; the games we play, the rules we use, the figures we play with and the scenery they fight over. Hope you enjoy these pages and maybe call back to catch up with our escapades.

Saturday 29 June 2019

Hi again,

two brief updates, nothing earth shattering.
Firstly, we are fully based! No flags yet but fully based. I'll set up the tabletop battlefield hopefully tomorrow to play our battle in the shadow of Wolf Tower on Tuesday - finally! 

Secondly I have created a facebook page for Marauder Moments. This is to allow followers to hear about posts hear more quickly & hopefully will allow me to follow, comment & post as Marauder Moments on Napoleonic Facebook pages not as just "me". 

Needless to say I can't get the link to work so just search for us on Facebook as...
Marauder Moments.

If you fancy following or whatever be my guest.

The Marauder Moments IT department indulge in some social media... 

Catch up with a new battle report next week. Best wishes,


4 comments:

  1. Can't find it on FB? :-) is it marauder moments? Ty Rob :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks found it, weirdly didn't come up on FB search but did on google!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There in lays my dilemma Robert... I am at the mercy of this technocrapocracy - new word just invented!
      The battlefield is now set and ready for Tuesday kick off...

      Delete