Welcome to Marauder Moments - a chronicle of the Mortimer Street Marauders; the games we play, the rules we use, the figures we play with and the scenery they fight over. Hope you enjoy these pages and maybe call back to catch up with our escapades.

Tuesday 14 May 2019

More painting - An addition to our new range of buildings & BUA's

Wonders will never cease - I have painted something else...

This one is another model from Total Battle Miniatures 6mm range. Its a chateau from their 100 Days range which I shall plunder & paint with a more southern European vibe.


I'm happy that I have nailed an efficient technique so my next project is two of their village tiles. These have a flexible rubbery base into which 4 or 5 buildings are slotted - a very flexible & clever system. Once I 'm happy with those I have an impressive hill top town to do on a beautifully rendered resin base. That's quite a big project so I need to build up to it! Beyond that I'll have to revisit their website and get spending again.

Our game is going well but not pretty enough yet to warrant a battle report... When we finish it it's time to get mucky and do some basing & flagging! So a 10mm report is still some time off I'm afraid, these WIP updates will have to suffice unless we pull out the 28's for a bash? 

Best wishes as ever,

Jeremy 
    

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers Ray! Thanks for commenting.
      Best wishes,
      Jeremy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a cracker from a great range, I'll get more!
      Best wishes,
      JJ

      Delete
  3. Keep up the good work Jeremy. I'm still coming to terms with your change of scales but am very excited to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this has been a bit of an issue to a few people - hopefully the battle reports will excite not disappoint...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Cheers old chum,
      No gaming on the balcony for us!
      Take care out there,
      Jeremy

      Delete